Celebrate Halloween with our cheesy pumpkin fondue!!
What You Need:
Small pumpkin carved out
9oz Farm Fresh Cheddar Curds grated
2 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp English mustard powder
1 small garlic clove, peeled
7fl oz pale ale beer
Knob of butter
- Put the grated cheddar, cornflour and mustard powder into a bowl and mix together.
- Finely chop garlic and fry in a knob of butter in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add beer to the pan and bring to a very gentle simmer over a low heat.
- Add cheese, a spoonful at a time, stirring continuously until the cheese melts.
- Simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring continually until the sauce is thick and smooth.
Leave a comment