Celebrate Halloween with our cheesy pumpkin fondue!!
What You Need:
Small pumpkin carved out
- Put the grated cheddar, cornflour and mustard powder into a bowl and mix together.
- Finely chop garlic and fry in a knob of butter in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add beer to the pan and bring to a very gentle simmer over a low heat.
- Add cheese, a spoonful at a time, stirring continuously until the cheese melts.
- Simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring continually until the sauce is thick and smooth.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #eatlocalchs #shoplocalchs #supportlocalchs #wheystation #charlestonsc #knowyourfarmer #cheesetastic #keepitlocalchs #yahoofood #livelongereatmorecheese #cheeseofinstagram #chswineandfood, artisan cheese, artisanal cheese, charleston artisan cheesehouse, charleston cheesehouse, Charleston Farmers Market, charlestonartisancheesehouse, charlestoncheesehouse, cheddar curds, Chs cheese, chscheese, chscheesehouse, cows milk cheese, hickory hill farm, hickory hill milk, slowfoodchs